Martes, Enero 7, 2014

Reflection Three: Thoughts and Observations

          I really have to figure out how to get my act together on here, I need a reminder that it’s not normal to exist in a parallel universe called the internet. Part of me wants to master all the intricacies and idiosyncracies of this place, shrink it down and make it more manageable so I can get out my message of getting rid of your smart phone and tablet, and to sign off of social media like Facebook and Twitter. But another part of me says that’s self-defeating, if you have no apprehension, no sense of urgency, won’t your message suffer as a result? But I guess the essential thing, and the main point I got out of this is, don’t get comfortable, don’t act like you’re part of a community or something, because all this can be gone when you wake up the next day…even more so than in real life.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento