Martes, Pebrero 18, 2014

My Dream. My Future: Ten years from now


          I am actually not certain to what I will be ten years as of now. But as an idealist, I perceive myself as a professional artist, holding set of brushes, painting walls and on different extents of canvas, doing obras and displaying it in my own art gallery, sketching something on a sketch pad while on a plane to some state I feel like to visit, doodling on a hankie paper in a coffee shop someplace in Paris, and still dreaming things I could possibly daydream as an individual. 
          Ten years from now, I in addition see myself as a writer, an inspiration to the people who read my works, a way to put down the unenthusiastic part of our livfeg, and a motivation to continue living. I don’t want my work of art to be displayed barely in bookstores and comprise thousands of fans for the reason that they merely like my works. I want my writings to be carried by the people, not inside their bags nor inside their hands, but in their mind and hearts eternally. 
          Ten years from now, I am not certain if I’ll have my own family but if that happens, I want to live on a residence by the seaside. And every daybreak, me and my partner with our children will have breakfast on a terrace with a breathtaking view of the azure salt water. We’ll breathe in the cool gentle wind of the ocean and feel the warm radiance of the sun. And by the end of daytime, instead of watching a motion picture in cinemas that I barely understand, we’ll watch the sundown and chat about life and death and how rough it is to live and how ominous it is to pass away. 
        Ten years from now, I don’t see for myself as a millionaire. I don’t see myself possess branded things that worth a million peso bill. I don’t see myself as someone who’s known to business given that I pay the highest tax in the entire humankind. I just glimpse myself as a grown-up lady with a simple life and a happy family with optimistic thoughts, contented hearts, fulfilled dreams, and accomplished goals.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento