Martes, Pebrero 18, 2014

Reflection Four: Farewell


          Back in freshman year, whenever I felt like giving up, there’s this little voice inside of me, telling me that I must not. No matter how terrible I felt going to school on some days, I always found myself going to school to attend my classes and I constantly found myself walking around the school and appreciate how great it is. 
          It’s funny how I had always wanted to escape away, and how I had this in mind back then, considering it was only my first year in secondary. Exciting classes, those simple to moderate to hard exams, the pasang-awa scores, boring lessons, incomplete notes or having no notes at all… I guess these were what made me almost give up then. Three years later and after a whole lot of sleepless nights, coffee cups, skipped classes just to rush another’s deadline, I managed to finish my journey in highschool, my journey in ISNHS. 
          I would like to leave this to you: All those hardships we’ve had in the past that bent us multiple times, it will all pass. I remember my dreams that I let shattered behind me. But in the end, I picked up the pieces and recreated those dreams again. Four years in ISNHS, I realized I should not find the missing pieces of the puzzle of success I am trying to complete. Because if you keep looking for them, you will never ever succeed in completing your puzzle. Can’t find success? Create it yourself, then. You are the puzzle-maker of your own success, there are no patterns for it, just willpower.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento